Subject: Ed: REMINDER - ENV questions regarding MS water leakage level assessment + actions DWEG meeting 23 May 2024
From: "Leena Albreht" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 10:56:19 +0300

Palun registreerida

Saatja: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 10. juuni 2024 17:59
Adressaat: [email-masked]
Teema: REMINDER - ENV questions regarding MS water leakage level assessment 
+ actions DWEG meeting 23 May 2024

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear members and observers of the Expert Group under the Drinking Water 
Directive,

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder to send your replies to the ENV questions to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  as 
soon as possible.

Your replies on the methods for assessing water leakage levels, in view of 
the Member States’ communication to the Commission by January 2026, would be 
highly appreciated.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank the DWEG members and 
observers who have already submitted their answers and views.

So far we have received replies from twelve DWEG members and one observer.

Looking forward to your input.

Best regards,

THE CLEAN WATER SERVICES TEAM

ENV DRINKING WATER

European Commission

DG Environment

Directorate C – Zero Pollution

Unit C2 – Marine Environment and Clean Water Services

B-1049 Brussels, Belgium

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Please visit our homepage on  <http://ec.europa.eu/environment> 
http://ec.europa.eu/environment

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/EUEnvironment> 
<https://twitter.com/EU_ENV>   <https://www.youtube.com/EUEnvironment>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message and any attachments 
are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may 
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded 
that the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. If you have 
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and 
irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.

From: ENV DRINKING WATER
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2024 6:11 PM
To: ENV DRINKING WATER <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Correction CIRCABC link - ENV questions regarding MS water leakage 
level assessment + actions DWEG meeting 23 May 2024

Dear members and observers of the Expert Group under the Drinking Water 
Directive,

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the CIRCABC link provided below is the link to the ENV 
presentation and not the link to the overview of questions and actions.

The document enclosed was however the correct document and the correct link 
is here on CIRCABC 
<https://circabc.europa.eu/ui/group/65764c73-4a57-45dc-8199-473014cf65bf/library/f9d581ca-f8cc-4d59-94d0-d488dfb9e4f4/details> 
.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

THE CLEAN WATER SERVICES TEAM

ENV DRINKING WATER

European Commission

DG Environment

Directorate C – Zero Pollution

Unit C2 – Marine Environment and Clean Water Services

B-1049 Brussels, Belgium

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Please visit our homepage on  <http://ec.europa.eu/environment> 
http://ec.europa.eu/environment

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/EUEnvironment> 
<https://twitter.com/EU_ENV>   <https://www.youtube.com/EUEnvironment>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message and any attachments 
are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may 
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded 
that the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. If you have 
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and 
irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.

From: ENV DRINKING WATER
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2024 2:41 PM
To: ENV DRINKING WATER <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ENV questions regarding MS water leakage level assessment + actions 
DWEG meeting 23 May 2024

Dear members and observers of the Expert Group under the Drinking Water 
Directive,

Dear colleagues,

First of all we would like to thank you for attending the DWEG meeting held 
yesterday (Thursday 23 may 2024) and for the interesting and useful 
discussions.

As agreed at the meeting, DG ENV has made the questions regarding the water 
leakage level assessment and Member States’ communication to the Commission 
by 12 January 2026 available on the CIRCABC platform 
<https://circabc.europa.eu/ui/group/65764c73-4a57-45dc-8199-473014cf65bf/library/d26dbc6c-7280-46cb-9f3b-33ab48dec2ac/details> 
(see also enclosed).

Please provide us your replies/input by Friday 7 June by sending an email to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

DG ENV also included an overview (on page 2 of the enclosed document) of the 
actions to be taken following the DWEG meeting of 23 May 2024.

Looking forward to your input and proposals.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,

THE CLEAN WATER SERVICES TEAM

ENV DRINKING WATER

European Commission

DG Environment

Directorate C – Zero Pollution

Unit C2 – Marine Environment and Clean Water Services

B-1049 Brussels, Belgium

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Please visit our homepage on  <http://ec.europa.eu/environment> 
http://ec.europa.eu/environment

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/EUEnvironment> 
<https://twitter.com/EU_ENV>   <https://www.youtube.com/EUEnvironment>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message and any attachments 
are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may 
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded 
that the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. If you have 
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and 
irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.